The Anderson-Crane Company was founded over 50 years ago by two men who shared basic beliefs about what customers wanted from an industrial distributor. Partners Guy Anderson and R.W. Crane believed that there was a need for a local distributor who possessed technical expertise to represent the finest brands of products from large stocks close to their point of use. They further believed that ordering should be easy and enjoyable - like dealing with a good friend. These basic principles have shaped our company and guided our growth since July 1, 1944.
Since the original expertise of our founders included heavy duty rubber... (more)