If you’ve found Maker’s Row you might be excited or overwhelmed that you have found the place where you can start making that great product idea. If this is your first time at production, you might quickly discover that access is not enough to help you transition from idea to product.
There is a lot of information and guidance that is needed to get you from idea to design, to help you find the right manufacturer, and to ensure production is at utmost quality. If you fit in this category there is a solution at Maker’s Row that will not only guide you, but also help you work towards the confidence to independently manage your production in the future.
Here are some things to look forward to in a Guided Concierge Program.
- Our sourcing expert will assess where you are and what your next steps should be.
- She will help create a custom path for you based on your goals saving you time on figuring out what to do next.
- You’ll be able to schedule your one-on-one meetings at the time most convenient for you.
- The Concierge program allows for monthly guided consultations plus access to all Maker’s Row – including 11,000 US factories, academy course, networking events, webinars, and more.
- The sourcing expert will help you negotiate minimums and guide you through best practices so you don’t make rookie mistakes.
Gain Access to ‘Closed’ Networks
- You will get a list of recommended factories that meet your needs.
- Gain access and get introduced to our sourcing expert’s personal network of factories.
Designed to Make You Independent
- As you manage full-time work and starting this new side-hustle, weekly meetings may leave little opportunity to make progress between check points.
- Monthly consultations are designed to provide direction and feedback, allowing time for you to make progress on your own in between sessions.