Aluminum, Plastics, and Flooring

The Aluminum Group started with the acquisition of a small aluminum extrusion business in Chamblee, Georgia in 1956. This added extruded trim mouldings and opened the door to a new world of opportunity in extruded aluminum products. In 1968 the company acquired the Roxboro, North Carolina plant. The Hayti, Missouri plant was a greenfield addition and began operations in 1972. These plants have complete extrusion, anodizing, painting and fabrication capabilities. Also located in Hayti, Missouri is the remelt and billet casting foundry. The group acquired O-T-D Corporation in 2005 and LM Containers, located in Caruthersville, Missouri,... (more)