The art and science of electroplating was relatively new in 1885, the year Providence Electroplating (then called Providence Electrotyping Works, inc) was founded in a brick building on Pine Street in the citys historic region. The current owner, Guy Iacobbo, purchased the company in 1973 from Eric Skogsberg. Since its founding, the company was located on Pine Street but in 2006, the company relocated to the current address of 928 Eddy Street.
While the methods and machinery has changed, the quest for quality service has not abated. Our customers are very demanding _ renovators busy at work at Newport mansions... (more)