Screen Printing & Embroidery

Gandy Ink does screen-printing and embroidery on wearing apparel for schools, commercial businesses, churches, clubs, music entertainment groups and hunting outfitters. We also offer ad specialty items such as mugs, koozies, key chains, pens and tote bags to our customers.

About 85% of our sales are to schools and school groups in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and South Dakota. We have 11 full time sales reps calling on these schools. The other 15% of our business is with commercial accounts, and we have 2 full times sales people in this area.

We have two new... (more)


Take your concept drawings and reference materials to these factories. They will assist in refining your concept and thinking through the components involved in the Making Process.


Material suppliers will provide you with the raw materials and components of your end product.


Sample makers will assemble the first end product prototypes.


Tooling factories produce custom tools that accelerate the production time of the end product.


These factories will mass produce your designs.