MAGNETS! - Proudly Made in the USA Since 1959!

The Magna-Tel Collection got its start in 1959 as a motor company selling rear-mounted signs called "The Bumpa-Tel Sign". The company grew under the leadership of Warren Hastings and his sons and introduced the first flat flexible magnetic car signs in 1965. Lionel Hastings purchased the company from his father in the 1970's and went on to introduce magnetic NoteKeeper shapes in 1978 and magnetic business cards in 1983. Since then, Magna-Tel has continued to go grow by developing new product ideas such as inPODnito skins for electronic devices and the first true eco-friendly magnets made with 50% recycled magnetic... (more)