With the holiday shopping season about to take off in full swing, we put together a list of made in USA gifts that give back! The items below are not only great items for everyone on your list, but will also give back to people and communities around the world.
- ONEHOPE – Looking for a great wine to take to your next holiday party? Darius Rucker’s 2009 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon for ONEHOPE will donate half of the proceeds to help children at Pattison’s Academy. Pattison’s Academy provides education and rehabilitation programs for children with disabilities.
- Movember Collection – This stylish shave bag makes a great gift for the gentleman in your life! The Movember Collection gives 100% of the proceeds to help fund men’s health programs that are fighting prostate and testicular cancer.
- Rescued Wine Candles – All of Rescued Wine Candles are handmade in California, where they use repurposed wine bottles and environmentally conscious ingredients. On top of using biodegradable materials, a portion of their profits will go to animal rescue groups.
- Hearts – This delicate necklace makes a great gift while also supporting conscious consumerism. Hearts jewelry is made from artists all over the world that support positive environmental and social change.
- U.S. of Awesome – For every t-shirt that U.S. of Awesome sells, $1 will be donated to a program that is striving to make America better. When purchasing the t-shirts, you can select the cause you would like to donate to. They are affiliated with Educate America, Feed America and Preserve America.
- Out of Print – The ‘Little Women’ tote by Out of Print is perfect for book lovers! Out of Print celebrates the world’s greatest stories through fashion by featuring iconic book covers on their t-shirts and totes. For every product sold, one book will be donated to a community in need through Books for Africa.
- Osmium – This classic belt is made by Osmium, a menswear brand that focuses on locally made clothing and accessories. They also donate 1% of all their sales to environmental organizations such as 350.org and Oceana.
- Laura Mercier – The Rose Hope Lip Glace, made by Laura Mercier, will donate 100% of the profits to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund. The Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund raises awareness and efforts to help diagnose and treat ovarian cancer.
Do you know of any other made in USA gifts that also give back? Let us know in the comments!