Here’s a morning hack: cooling your coffee with the Coil Chiller. This bad boy uses ice – via a barrier – to cool your fresh pot of java, but doesn’t expose it to the melt factor. Definitely not an iced coffee, it totally sidesteps the fourteen-hour cold brewing process by delivering an icy drink in 40 seconds.
Want to get your hands on one? Get on our waitlist to stay in the know.
Need more time-saving hacks? Read on for ten of our best.
- • Cashola walks the walk when you’re grabbing your morning coffee – no waiting around for a signed receipt that takes literal hours to print. Time saved: 1 minute.
- • When you’re buying things you typically need weekly or monthly, do it online and set up recurring orders. Time saved: 10 minutes.
- • Buy pre-cut veggies! Chopping always takes longer than you think. Time saved: 20 minutes.
- • Absorb your podcasts even faster by setting them to double-speed. You can still comprehend them, and you’ll squeeze in twice the brain food. Time saved: Half of your favorite podcast.
- • Automatic plant-waterers and soil-moisteners are the best. Time saved: 2 minutes per plant.
- • Have a capsule wardrobe for the work week. Hey, Steve Jobs did it.Time saved: 20 minutes of umming and aahing.
- • Use services like Handy, FlyCleaners and Taskrabbit to do those tasks you didn’t want to do anyway – it could be dropping off your laundry or even picking up your groceries. Time saved: 60 minutes per task.
- • Set incremental deadlines to check off your workload in bite-sized pieces. Time saved: 30 minutes of stress.
- • Use handy dictation for texts and notes. Time saved: Valuable seconds.
- • No time to iron? Hang up your clothes in the bathroom so they steam while you shower. Time saved: 20 minutes.