Matthew Burnett, Maker’s Row CEO, sat down with CNBC to talk about the modern manufacturing industry. While observing the interactions between brands and factories in the United States, he has learned that it is more than American pride that influences entrepreneurs to produce domestically:
- -consumers want product with a story from someone they can relate to
- -adapt to trends in the market faster
- -lower turnaround time and lower minimum quantity
- -oversee production of your product
Benefits of Being Close to Manufacturing
Ready to start producing in America?
Over 100,000 brands have used Maker’s Row as a resource to select from nearly 10,000 American factories. Signup for a free Maker’s Row account and create a project to start getting quotes from factories!
More From Matthew Burnett
- Why I Switched to American Manufacturing, and Never Looked Back
- 5 Steps to Find the Perfect Business Partner
- Building Your Startup Dream Team
Join our daily blog mailing list to receive a new post in your inbox each day!