Summer sun, something’s begun…
They’re saying it’s the end of summer, but we know better. We’re catching waves and skating down streets radiant with heat. The sun’s still bearing down as our tan lines get stronger (better reach for that SPF!), and the mercury’s topping out well into the 80s. Yeah, summer’s not going anywhere just yet.
And a good thing, too. Let’s sun ourselves in rompers and shorts, welcome birds to our windowsills and pull together every outfit with baseball caps and handmade shades. Weekend road trips to sleepy surf towns and serene lake houses are the kind of postcard-worthy getaways we enjoy so much we forget to take photos, but we’re making sure to take a step back and count the stars everywhere we go.
So, want to take advantage of the last rays of summer? Read on to find out exactly how.
- • Apart from being adorable, printed co-ords are damn good value. Separates that you can pair with other items all year round? Love it.
- • Ladies, we’d never look past midi skirts and crop tops – all day, every day. An easy transition to fall with an extra layer, it’s still a chic summer staple.
- • An oversized button-up nabbed from the boys is subtly sexy and easy to translate to a work setting.
- • Shorts in a bold color keep you from disappearing in a sea of khaki and greige.
- • An unexpected touch of floral lends color and personality without being overwhelming – boys, this goes for you too!
- • Unstructured caps are soft, comfortable and yet somehow pull an entire outfit together. Don’t fight it.
Want access to all of these, all Made in America? We’ve got your back.