This season, we’ve teamed up with SOURCING at MAGIC to give designers, small business owners, and creative entrepreneurs unparalleled, face-to-face access to American factories and suppliers. This comprehensive fashion sourcing event offers brands and designers insight into new trends, innovative production technologies, and razor sharp industry intel.
Maker’s Row will be representing in a big way – this year we’re launching the Made in USA Row by Maker’s Row! Our section of the show will highlight the top 15 US manufacturers at MAGIC, who will be ready to answer any sourcing question you might have. We’re also setting up the Maker’s Row Lounge, the perfect spot to relax, have a drink, and talk manufacturing.
What You need to Know About SOURCING AT MAGIC:
- Maker’s Row Booth # 65808
- Maker’s Row Lounge #66205
- When: February 15-18, 2016
- Where: South Hall Level 2, Las Vegas Convention Center, NV
- Registration for MAGIC: Here
Sourcing Workshops with Factory Experts!
If you are new to production and sourcing:
The Ultimate Guide to Winning Trade Shows
To help you navigate your way around this season’s busy trade show schedule, we’ve curated a list of what to know, where to go, and how to make the most of your time.
- 5 Tips for Making the Most of SOURCING at MAGIC
- Beginner’s Guide to Sourcing Fabric at Trade Shows
- How to Succeed at a Tradeshow
- Tips for a Succesful Trade Show Follow Up Campaign
- How to Approach a Materials Supplier